Friday, September 01, 2006

Of Collage, Sisters and Guyz...


Wings
While tripping on Picasa, Pomegranate juice and vodka I have created this little doozy of a picture in honour of three things: 1) All things me and Bobby (watch us get wider!) 2) My many hair do's 3) Cos I needed to proove to my sister that I don't pout on every pic. Just most...
I'm also hoping to pick my fave hairdo to have mine chopped for my 24th next weekend. I've got Madam as personal stylist and the things he can do to a shoddy barnett are pretty outstanding even if you can't approach naked flames all night... I've also found out that both of my sisters (as in blood not sista) are going to stay the friday night in blackpool too - which should be pretty darn wicked. Methinks Mr Johnson shall be bummed at missing this little affair considering last time they came out with me together was for my 21st in school uniform and he had a cane. Yes. Well.
And our final discovery this week is that the hotel me and Rob are staying in is alled Guyz and it seems to be taking after its name sake. When Beth and Rhia tried to book a room too they were told no boobies. Now the only place I know that is men only is Trades. Now as my mother reads this blog I won't go into too much detail as to what that sort of 'hotel' this is but needless to say you don't need a key for your room. Eek. So I may be crashing on the floor in Mardi Gras with the others.
Anyhoo big big update next week with plenty of pics no doubt. I'm klempt thinking of it :)
Toodles,
Wings xxx

6 Comments:

Blogger Colin Ayres British Fan Of Oz said...

Yes, my dears you ought to take a plad lock to guys with you to keep a tight lock on your underwear in the dead on night. Mwah hah hah harrr!!!!

Glo xxx

Die!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

As butch as Beth looked as a toddler it's fair to say she's a lil more effeminate to pull of ropey trannie. And Rhia would have a hard time convincing too... I hope Guyz ain't that bad Glo but chastitie belt is in the bag too.
I'm having a hair jobbie thursday in time for our fair journey and there are plenty more face mask pics of Rob to suit Barry et al in the Tuns.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Colin Ayres British Fan Of Oz said...

Ladies, Gloria, Ms Robbins and Pauline shall be retreating to old Momma Gobjob's cabin in Marton B'pool.
Whilst you dive into your seedy dive called guys.

Goodluck on the hair jobbie on Thurs, as you maybe getting an unexpected blow jobbie in the dead of night by some old ginger queen if you and Rob forget to lock your door my dear. Mwhah hah ha harrrr!

die xxxxxx

12:33 PM  
Blogger Wings said...

Meh... Well that's one birthday treat I could do without. To be fair Rob picked Guyz purely on the fact that the basin in the bathroom is glass.
How stereotypical can you get?

6:13 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

a laminate floor by the sink but spot on with the tap... pity yhe shower is in a wardrobe... xx

9:37 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

Look up...

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home