Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Of January, Customising, Packing and Widgets!

THIS WAS A FABULOUS SHOT. BUT THEN I HAD A GIN.


I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER WHAT PAUL HAS DROPPED TO MAKE SHERRIN PULL THIS FACE...


...AND BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH CLOWN PICTURES TO FREAK YOUR SISTER OUT WITH

Well, January was more about New Years than anything else. We thought we'd invite a few over for some sherrys and finger food in what ended up to being a small mini bar and 1st class finger buffet! We had the usual Madam, Paul, Steve, Colin and Neil pop in as well as Adam and Kim, Mother, Sherrin, Jez, Ant and Byron, Markypoos and others that my hazey clamour cannot recount. With the usual jollities of Singstar, Buzz, booze quaffing and Robs God awful taste in music (backed up by Steve and Gloria - old shits) the party was going swimmingly. That is until I had a brainwave and tried to mess with the DJ by stealing the iPod remote for the telly. After being ganged upon and torn to pieces I reluctently had it prised out of my fingers after just one chorus of 'Who's Your Daddy'. Tragic. I then needed to spend most of the night in my bedroom (or what turned into the chill out room) with the window open fully just to cool down from my scarring encounter. However many a guest came for a spread much to Princess Stephanies chargrin who thought I was in a tizz. Which of course is her forte.
I have also decided to take my figure/geek hobby one step further by starting to customise my own. Using taxidermy putty (I kid thee not), geek paints and various rubber bands I've started to flog them on eBay with a healthy mark up too! Disgraceful behaviour I agree but I'll get out more in the summer.
Me and Bobby were also packing for our much anticipated and eagerly waited holiday to Gran Canaria so plenty of trawling shops for shorts. In january. So you can guess how easy that was. But sun lotion was on the cheap so not all bad.
We'd also like to ask WTF on the whole migrating to Google malarky. So I can do what exactly? If I should wish to teach the nation which songs I'm listening to at the moment (Sting Me Red by Who Da Funk, Crystalline Green by Goldfrapp and Perfect Exceeders for those asking) then surely I would doodle it down here. Not illegally trade them with skanks in New Zealand? Anyhoo Limewire is quicker. What's a Widget anyhoo?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

Not at all dear. I know you're accustomed to muttering to yourself in an armchair covered in a patchwork quilt but try and pull yourself together. I was actually locked out of this account now that Google have commandeered this site. You'd know if you updated your bloody blog xxx
And if you hadn't had a personal hand in pressing yourself upon me on new years I'm sure I wouldn't have been so distressed!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home