Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Of Wings' Official Spokesman...

HERE HE IS FOLKS, AFTER MUCH MONEY LAUNDERING HE'S HERE IN 16BIT BEAUTY!

Hello citizens, I am Burnt Face Man. Just because my face is burnt doesn't mean I can't fight crime. I am the official spokesperson of this top blog and I definatly ride bikes faster than that Langsbury bird. Crime is a shit that needs wiping up, and I am the kleenex to do it. I am here to protect you all, straight bi or gay (I'm not gay, I have a calendar with naked ladies on it at home) from such horrors as Bastard Man, Man Spider, Taps Man, Anger Man and that shiny tw@ features Slightly Bruised Man who thinks he has a bigger penis but he'll just be a shell of a super hero when his bruised face heals.
That is all. Buy my tshirts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

I have no need for baskets you woman - I have neon go faster stripes and spoke-balls that make a clakitty sound to ward off the crime of hanley city centre!
Thank you very much for your offer of sodomy but no thank you I don't like it it makes me bleed.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home