Monday, August 22, 2005

Girl Wonder!


Wings

Name - Katie Forster
Alias - Girl Wonder, Peaches, GW, Kiddee
Age - 24
Residence - Kidsgrove, The Chavish End
Profession - Journalist And General Skiver
Favourite Pose - The 'I'm-Not-Trying-Honestly'
Trademark Fashion - Pink, Pink, Pink, Pink and Baby Pink
Smokes - Dot Cotton Menthols
Drinks - Everything
Loves - Ice Cream, Blue Jokes, Kick Boxing, Ab Seiling, Tickling
Hates - Reading, Smurfs, Carrots, Reality TV
Role - Ice Cream Slurpin Girls Night In Type And Ex Wifey
Most Likely To Say - Le Singe Dans Ma Chausette
Least Likely To Say - No Thanks I'm Full

1 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

Of course! Like I could forget half the stuff lol. We did do the pocket thing albeit 2 years ago :oS
I'm all about random texts, ask anyone. As for blackpool can we all start confirming numbers on here, by text or call asap I wanna get the hotels booked this weekend.
As for your last question, I have reason to believe from today it's a big fat no - but suppose it's no big suprise!

B xXx

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home