Friday, August 12, 2005

Of Long Ones...

ALWAYS ONE TO ACCESORISE, MARTINI ATTEMPTS TO MATCH HIS SKIN AND SHIRT!

Wings

...And that's days dear reader. Lets start at 1.30am friday morning when I was called by a very annebriated Oli and his best mate only to have them announce a 10 minute arrival. Upon which they searched through bedding, wardrobes, closets, cupboards and doors to see where I was hiding my shag. Only problem? Was only me and the cat in. Was then accused of havin a wank and lookin shifty and guilty, then Youngun went in a bit of a tizz sayin I was keepin stuff from him. Note to self - beware of Oli in drunkern situations...
Managed bail them out an hour later to leave the flat stinkin of kebabs. Spent most of the day at work in casual clothes, doin an hours worth of secret shoppers in mobile phone stores in hanley, dinner in wetherspoons, 15 minute presentation to the rest of my team, finish work at 3, Wolstan for a pint or 4 with everyone, home for tea, club work 8:30-2:30 then a quick meander outside with Destiny and Charlene (Charlie). All good fun but gonna stuff myself with bagels and get into bed now methinx.

Todays quote: Stuey Griffin - "Oh my, it appears my wee wee has developed rigamortis..."


Wings xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home