Monday, August 01, 2005

Somebody Other Than Death Has A Plan...

REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH - OR LACK OF IT AT LEAST!

Wings

... OK I'm gettin a little suspicious now that somebody has broken into one of Queen B's trunks, stolen a book of wiccan curses and blasphemed me into the perpetual realm of spinsterhood... Official for three days (dating a lil longer) and Kiki is no more. Believing I have a long and complex history with Oli (who is anything but complex in a nice kinda way) she went a little fruit loop on my ass this morning after discovering my blog. Note to self: in future allow potential dates to view this site on the understanding that they are 'cool and groovy' with all the facts before you go getting happy about the situation. So whoever it is with the cheap suedesque bound book of love curses for the modern wytch (purchased in the whsmiths january sale at £4.99) drop it cos' you're freakin me out!
Other than that had a really nice day with Oli (who I am not/never have/never will having sex with for the record) NeeNee (that would be incest) Charlie (bridge water under - arrange appropiately) Dicky (see Charlie) and Dan suggin coffee, buyin boxers and watchin Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (which was suprisingly good as I only went for the free staff tickets).
Bath time methinks - manchester upon the morro beckons for H&M!
Night night y'all,

B xXx

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin Rhodes said...

i confess , im the curser, but u simply would not PUT THE FISH DOWN!

desperate times call for desperate measures!

apologies.

martinibiancimuffini

11:41 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

Damn you Martini, you're getting your end away left right and centre now you shouldn't be so bitter anymore you bucket!
Many thanks for the dustbuster stropon, no doubt I'll need plenty of replacement bags at this rate lol. TA's is a lil extreme but after the Paris episode I suppose it's a tame one...
Trunks, chests, ottomans and boxes... Sherrin's box! Try that on fer size.

I STILL GOT IT, IT NEVER LEFT ME!!!

Wings xXx

3:04 PM  
Blogger Wings said...

I believe the onamatapeia is "Clap Clap" followed by a RAAAARGH!

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home