Monday, August 01, 2005

I Can Do Phoenix's Too...

ONCE UPON A TIME (2002) THERE WERE THREE BAR WHORES...

Wings
... what is the plural to phoenix? I mean there's only one legendary phoenix but even in relation to the possesive (the phoenix's wing) it still sounds pretty lame... anyhoo
Made a bit of a premature rebirth back into the club last night thanks to covering a shift so did my first 3hrs worth in bar2 with NeeNee and the lovely Kitty and it really got me on a buzz again! Martini was a lil wankered to say the least and Oli arrived with the (much oggled) Amy and Amy! To say Neil wants their hair for Destiny is an understatement...
Felt a lil shady on Kiki though cos' it meant cancelling on a sunday night in the tube with her and her mates but these naff ass dimples don't just work on my bank manager so is okies... will be other nights we hope.
SOOOOO good knowing I'm (kind of) off for a week although I seem to have crammed it with manchester visits, seein family here and in derby and driving lessons (mwahahahahahahaha) so will no dobt require another one soon.

ANTEE TRISHA BE SAYIN DON'T TALK TO NO STRANGERS!

Wings xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home