Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Of Downers...

Wings

You know when you feel REALLY low? When you think that having all your friends around you and loads of people to talk to will help but there's still a big empty in ya life? That's honestly how I feel right now this minute. I'm on my own, surrounded by the best support group of friends a guy could wish for (Martini, Princess, et al) and I still feel utterly and totally depressed. Dunno what has come over me but lately (as you can tell by the lack of blogs) I've just felt utterly utterly sh1t. I'm fed up of people sh1ttin on me, my job gettin to me and being single and failing at every attempted relationship since september last year. What in the hell is wrong with me?
Admittedly I'm pissed as right now but all the same these thoughts have been slap bang in the front of my mind for at least a month now.
Begginin to lose all faithfulness; got a top flat, decent location, good job on the way, fab social circle yet I still look at stuff in this lame way. And now I've found out that these reaccuring nose bleeds and ear bleeds are something potentially serious and I gotta go hospital tommorrow.
Now I know what the answer to 'what is there to frown about?' too!

A very negative Wings xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home