Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Of Enigmas (A Most Random Post That Looks In My Head A Lil')


Wings

I've met a guy. He's handsome. He works with kids and referees football. He drives. He's funny. He's straight acting. He's also only just come out of his first ever gay relationship of 9 months in may, lives with his unknowing parents and is 18...
HOWEVER.. he's really caught the Wing-ed ones' attention. This is strictly a very easy paced dating so far - not even dating just three dates - but he's really taken hold of what I'm thinking. A lot! I'm not even sure if I'm doing the right thing as he seems to need to accept himself before he accepts others and he's still wigged out by the club (as proven on monday bless him) and it's not like I'm professing love or anything daft like that off the mark. I tried the slap bang wallop relationship recently and it sure as hell doesn't work outside of Hollywood Rosie! It's just, I just keep thinkin about him. Randomly. Like when I'm ironing. Or at work. Or thinkin aboiut him when I should be concentrating on juggling two jobs again as of the 1st. It's really bizarre. So thought I'd write it down. I ain't gonna act on any of it yet. I'll see where it takes me. But it seems he had a different vision of me from my faceparty compared to how he is since we met. Kinda almost feel like I let him down or summit. Hmmm. Martini assures me it's paranoia so hopefully this will pass. Guess this year is really about firsts and all that mucka!
Can't concentrate too much at the mo anyhoo so gonna hit the sack. Keep smilin y'all!
Wings xXx

2 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

I know, Madam Martini says the same. I just think my taste in men and women lately has been lame and would prefer to break the trend! I remember when I first started goin the club when I was 17 and I just stood there BRICKING it in a corner gettin hassled by Craig Robinson et al to unwind. Very nerve wrackin. Am gonna do the cool thing and let the ball be in his court anyhoo. If anything does come of it I'll have time now as I got sociable hours coming up soon YAY!
So much for forcing myself single... that only lasted nearly 2 months :oS
Thank ye for your words oh WISE and Wimsical Queer :p
B xXx

5:07 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

Guessed right the first time I suppose >:(

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home