Saturday, July 30, 2005

And Here It Is...

RUN CHLOE, RUN!!!!!!!

Wings

Well, as promised here's my 4am blog to greet the fact that I'm RG3 free! Had a (tipsy) last shift in Noahs where we were pelted with work so it went very fast. Was with me main biatch Tasha (fancy a shag?) and even had the honour of Thelma (Jeff) on my last hours. Went up club to meet lots of Red/White Lion/Noahs staff with Kiki and Oli and had a wikkid night boogieing and drinking. Damn the butch one for swappin her half sipped aftershock and claiming it was mine, BLEEEURGH! Managed say proper goodbyes to Tash, Flange Marie, Thomacina, Thelma, Holly Molly, Gert and Rob so was all good.
Now nursing a bruise mind where the nippy Kiki got peckish on me chest so gonna go put some ice on it. Fer all the staff at RG3 who made it big thanks fer makin a class night. For those who didn't (Ellen, Chris, Kerry, Lynn etc)revenge shall be sweet.
Also discovered my protege has evolved into a lil brother which was pretty kewl so I even gained more family tonight LOL.
Vodawhore and bright new (sociable life) here I come!!!

Wings xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home