Thursday, August 11, 2005

Real World!

WINGS RECONSIDERS OLI'S OFFER FOR DRIVING LESSONS...

Wings

Can I just ask - why did nobody tell me how much EASIER life is on these normal hours? The sun is still out when I get home, I have evenings free left right and centre yet I'm getting paid MORE?!?!?! Why I didn't do this sooner is beyond me...
Feel free to pop over to www.martinistoke.blogspot.com and see an idea RIPPED off me, raped and put into mimsy form. Yes, A gay has started profiling which at least is saving me the job here and there...!
Also as penance to my random behaviour I have decided to start a quote of the day feature here. Starting with...

Martini on tipping fresh cat litter into the bin - "It was a proper brain fart"

Titter.

Wings xXx

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Rhodes said...

but it was a brain fart!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Wings said...

No doubt about it - however it made me and the Lesbian giggle muchly!

B xXx

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home