Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Of Clowns, Cuddles and Flat Sundays...

I'VE GOT CANDY >:}

WHEN WE TOLD DOM SMOKING WOULD BE THE DEATH OF HIM...

CHEW MY NECK ANYTIME MR LOCKER - AND A HORNY CHARLIE

Wings

Well, hectic all last week but finally have chance to fill in my 2 cents today. I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath. No?

Tough.

Worked like a dog all last week more so at the weekend. Did friday night for halloween at the club dressed as a pretty freaky clown. I even spooked myself after applying the makeup etc. Made a total of two lesbians cry, three mates run off from me and a manager tell me to stay upstairs out of the way. Similar reactions in Asda at 3am too... All ended up with me trying to remove said face at 4am and going into vodafone for my 9am shift with blue eyebrows still... hmmm.
Saturday night was bloody awful working as I was so tired and met some tiny red haired piss head scouse called Sonya who very drunkerdly belched "I lyck yoor heir!" and sunday in vodafone was all the more dire due to my utter lack of sleepytime. A few red bulls saw me eager to hit back out with the sunday social but certain 'elements' really ruined the night for a few of us making me desperate get home in bed with my man.
Speaking of who I am totally besotted! Only spent two (very sleepless) nights apart from him so far and loving spending time with him. He's the kinda guy you'd tak see you Gran (if only mine was compus mentus) let alone your mum. Proper nice guy and everyone seems to like him too! Bonus! Done little else than cuddle up to him on nights in and a meal out last night at Red which was pretty much perfect! Enjoying this serious real date malarky.
In other news Stroponstoke has returned to Blighty equipped with a new flair and lingo of his own (he can order coffee and everything), Jason moved back to Crewe officially leaving me without anybody to cook for, HayleyJane got back in touch via the beefeater grapevine now my lil sis has gotten a job there (long live the mantle of Haslehursts), and Charlie seems to have officially returned back to his usual easy self - ie live, drink and enjoy! Oh and I got a week off work - SHIBBY!

Wings xXx

1 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

Hmmm - our Liz is probably taken as seriously as tapioca pudding (frogspawn in cream), black pudding (pigs blood and offal fat) and Marmite (hell nobody knows whats REALLY in a 'yeast extract spread' that looks like the tar off a lung scan). So that's a big fat no; unless you're a coffin dodger or religious. She's for the big time "We Love Blighty Brigade", a dying species tht's quickly being replaced with the "Let's Make England Little U.S."! I mean when was the last time we had a Royal Scandel? You guys get all the fun, meh.

Oh and have you seen the mingin tea sets with her maj's face on them? Not pretty...

And thank GOD somebody else uses Shibby after 2002! I thought I was alone when I release a high pitched (albeit butch and masculine) SHIBBYYYYYYY whenever I see chocolate/chocolate icecream/chocolate beverage etc.

And I'll ask then, how serious do you take Mr Bush over the pond?

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home