Saturday, February 11, 2006

Of Multi-Klippans, Madam and House Warmings...

Wings

We came. We saw. We furnished!!!! All moved in now to our luxery pad and it is stunning (I am well known for my modesty). After hauling several settees, beds, desks et al up two flights of stairs we've finally stopped with the heavy duty haulage and settled down to more entertaining and drinking in our humble abode. Must admit though, if I walk into another ikea again this year it will be too soon!
Chloe has no migrated down to my sisters in the bible bashing retirement village of Packmoor for garden frolicks and the like. Adam is taking up the mantle of 77 York street by moving in with hideously priced wallpaper and Laura Ashly bumf so Martini will still have a place for a cuppa and a finger. Big gathering on the 25th to christen the new pad with pre drinkies before the club so text for directions and details (or message on here). Other news includes:
holiday in less than weeks and the tickets have finally arrived!!!
Goldfrapp next weekend and I'm pretty psyched
Oli, Ben and Ricky have officially fallen off the face of the planet
We're out tonight for major drinkings as we ain't been out since new year!!! Hope you're all geared up to valentines day. I myself shall be cooking for me and Adam as Rob is off to the Stoke match (being such a romantic :p) but sure me, Madam and the dvd player will have the most untold time. Piccies of new pad on the way but we ain't got tinterweb sorted at home yet so sneaking this in work hours. Reall updates on their way,

Wings xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home