Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Of Heaters, Maison de Homo and A Gay...






Wings

One is on a bit of a high at the moment. It may have something to do with us just signing papers to move into our new apartment in Etruria Court!!! "Etruria?" I hear you cry (albeit faintly and imaginary...). Yup, there's a whole new development plan down on Etruria Lakes (cos' if you put nature in the title it's posh!) and attached are a few piccies of our new gaff. Taken next thursday and friday off and hired a van (I have enough things to warrent a van now you see) so it's all go next week. We're now trying to figure out
a) Chloe, although she seems to be on time share with a little old lady called maureen a few doors down.
b) the fact that my settee covers a huge gaping hole in the wall from where I removed that (ridiculously heavy) storage heater last summer from in my lounge and how to blag it to Aspire that it was always there and
c) balancing the old accounts to make sure we can still be comfortable on holiday and cover two rents during my months notice. All in all though it all seems pretty doable. I suppose the only thing to say is keep your peepers peeled for the party invites although a no smoking bar has already been actioned (sorry Martini/Dom/Tom/Charlie etc).
Needless to say A Gay didn't take the news in the best way possible. Martini thinks that me not being within striking distance for a gossip and a brew could tarnish his social life but I reminded him of our spare bedroom (WE HAVE A SPARE BEDROOM, SACK THAT WE HAVE ROOM!!!) and also the fat it is just two minutes drive to his work for tea on the way home. But I'm sure he's happy for us really.
Well I'm going to go calm down and plan the ikea shop (we're doing that on the friday too) so ta taa for now folks.

B xXx

10 Comments:

Blogger Adie said...

Hiyaa..
Can I ask where u found that up for rent my love? :) Thanking you :)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Colin Ayres British Fan Of Oz said...

Well done now you are turning into a real gay couple!

xxxx

Glo xxx

9:10 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

I know, no more wooden legs, string, growing noses... lol.
We found it on www.Rocketthomerentals.com they have another up available too with similar details just different floor plan. They are sex wee inducing!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

Mr Chris how very kind of thee! Come May 26th you'll be sick of the sight of me mind (X3 X3 X3 squeal!!!) and yes they are pant whettingly good apartments, the sculpture just gives a funkier view in the eventide :p
House party looks to be around the 11th although a date will be announced officially on here and through the hive (eg I'll tell Sherrin)

B xXx

11:11 AM  
Blogger Colin Ayres British Fan Of Oz said...

Also my dear cross the dual carriage way with a blind fold so we can see the pretty colours you will spread across the tarmac!


XXXX

3:43 PM  
Blogger Wings said...

Believe me when I say there ain't no closeting around ours... cheap I know but it was screaming to be said :)
Glad you all like the pics although we don't want pretty colours of my montaged internal organs Glo, we're going for the clean natural minimalist look...

Wings xXx

2:03 AM  
Blogger Colin Ayres British Fan Of Oz said...

If you are going for the clean natural minimalistic look,
is one to assume you will be sleep on the doorstep?!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

No

We shall just wear no clothes


Hmmm, new house policy methinx...

10:33 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

Don't tempt me!!! What sort of posters? If it's the three claw one I already managed to 'aquire' one from ebay, however any varients are welcome. We're using the spare room for my figures and Rob's stoke stuff so I'm sure I can erect a shrine (yay).

2:14 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

Chris, I freakin love ya (sorry Rob lol), Anything you have floating around let me know and I can run competitions at work here at vodafone with the merch or any help you need putting the 'X' out there.
Dream come true :)

Keep me posted mr

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home