Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Of Febuary, Holidays, Valentines and Derek!

SERVE PIPING HOT THROUGHOUT.


BEATS SNOW, DRIZZLE AND HANLEY!


THIS IS ROSEY. SHE LIKES WEED, BACARDI AND THE SOUND OF HER OWN LUNGS


WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS SCARIEST, THE ORB ON THI PICTURE OR THAT SMILE AFTER YOUR SUPPER?

Well the 1st of Feb saw me and Rob jetting off once more cramped into a Thomsonfly crate to Gran Canaria to another 2 weeks of sun, dunes, tipple and shite all. We revisted water parks, burnt ourselves nicely on the beach (Gas Mark 6, 35 minutes each side and baste until golden), got acustomed to the smell of carrot oil, ate nothing but avacadoes where permitted and restocked on several litres of raspberry vodka on the way home. Valentines was spent in our favourite italian there and with it being our last night we thought we'd go to all our regular bars (such interesting names as 'Wunder-Bar' and 'Spartacus') for a goodbye cocktail. Or 6. Rob ended up draggin me home paraletic at 4am only to get up at 10am again for our plane home. Note to the wary children: never fly on a hangover in turbulance while the hostess tries to make you eat salty chicken cobbler. Blurgh. The only thing that stopped me from decoratignt the ladies Lulu autobiography next to me with puke was the vision of Ashton Kutcher in a swimming pool on the screen in front of me.
Of course you would think with such a hectic last night and nightmarish flight home we'd recover over the weekend. Not if Paul and Steve had anything to say about it. On friday night we were wrapped up warm and popped into a mini bus with 11 other victims of a haunted stay in Derby Gaol. Oh how we laughed. On the way there at least. My time there was mostly filled with robust manly yells - ok I squealed like a bith when something pushed into me and scratched my face. I've never contorted myself over moving furniture, flying glasses and phantom dogs before in my life. It was awesome and even skeptical Bobby saw a figure in a hat in a doorway. Lets just say I was happy to be in my own bed away from 17th century prison guards and a couple of mediums who looked like blamanche that had squeezed through a keyhole and reformed on the other side. We shall still be visiting again although I've told my lil sis Ree that she can't come as she will cosmically piss her knickers.
Other than family do's and a reluctancy to start back work today it's been an otherwise gentle month. I promise I'll update this better next month now I'm in one place. Just like I swear to give up booze, figures, cheese and red meat.
Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

And that is why Rob loves that piccie of him!!! No it's a fold in his shorts. Believe me the statuesque germans on the dunes wouldn't do much for Robert. Actually, I was kinda that shape over christmas which explains a lot...
I thought your picture had a lot of... personality?

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home