Saturday, April 23, 2005

A Word From Our Sponser

Wings

As regards my last post too late. All men are c**ts

It's official. I have bad taste in men. I can't seem to find a margined balance between amateur dramatic attention seeking kids and adulterous blokeies of easy virtue. Am I asking to much? Even the women of the last couple of years have been the same.

Brief recap:
Ant 3 months: cheated on me... many many times
Melissa 10months - cheated on me because of a long distance affair
Jeremy 2 weeks: cheated on me with Chris Fox - eww
Dave 18months: cheated on me for 3 months; various reasons
Vince 3 months: The ex of Dave (I know) who wasn't quite over him
Hayley 5 months: Lived in Sheffield and didn't want to commit young
Ashley 2 months: Work work work work work work... Ben who?
Alex 2 weeks: she couldn't cope with the bi thing and was major drama queen
Rich: went with Marcia
Jodie 1 month: Fancied another girl
Charlie 2 months :Ignored me for a week+ then blanked me in the club until dramatic text exchange at 5am sunday morning.

Am I flypaper for freaks?!

I'm off for a sherry.
B xXx

4 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

Oh you ca little large G&T on a summers afternoon like this. Don't think I'm bitter - I got me teeth back now! LOL.
Note to self: I really should hide the keyboard before I go out on the blitz :S
Cheers anyhoo sweetie

RICE!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Colin Ayres British Fan Of Oz said...

Chins up dearie,

go and nick yourself a baby from outside of ASDA and put it back the next day.
The headlines in the sentinel the next day will be enough to cheer you up no end.
I tend do this at least once a month just to see some sad a old Chav's face in the paper wondering how this could happen "I was only in the alcohol aisle for three hours how could this have happended!" said Shaz of Wolstanton.

Gloxx

3:31 PM  
Blogger Wings said...

Well as long as you put in back in the right family. All these burberry clad 15yr olds look the same to me!
(Bl)ings xXx

10:05 AM  
Blogger Wings said...

is usually the case but thank ye all fer yer charity!

B xXx

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home