Monday, May 23, 2005

Wings

Wings
Due to the underwhelming demand and comments here is Part II of my A-Z of 'I'!

J - is for 'Jungle of Doom' or the potted plant graveyard that stands as testiment on my balcony that I cannot keep any idoor greeneries alive unless it's ivy or bamboo...

K - is for 'Keys', something I often forget which isn't helpful when you live on the 1st floor with a timelocked stairwell. Thank God we have spares residing with 'A Gay'!

L - is fo 'Lush'. No not the vodka swillin trannie at the tuns, I'm talking about what you smell if you get within a 200 metre radius of the potteries shopping centre. We are a fan of such delicacies as ma-bar and cisilian-bombs!

M - is for 'Martin' my lil wifey. He's full of snot and sneezes at the mo but I still find him pretty darn irressistable!

N - is for 'Newsletter' as in back to the hive. Something we have been promising to contribute to for the Queen Bee for months but still been unable to find my crystal balls...

O - is for 'Overworked' (and underpaid)

P - is for 'Party'. Something I've kept away from until the beach party this friday arrives. Hula skirt and hawaiian wreath on standby!!!

Q - is for 'Queen Bee' with such classic quotes as "it's fucking roasting in here" how can you not love the loevable Saffy?!

R - is for 'Randy' being as I just glanced at my history on the webpages and lets just say the majority of sites aint made up of ornithology pages and other mimsy blogs...


Final installment when I next have ten to kill. Don't hold ya breath...


B xXx

2 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

Haha. Saw you in yer gay shorts the other day Phoenix - could you shout down your tefalobe any louder? LOL.
Hippo in a dress? LMAO! That'll give me the titters all night now.

B xXx

4:41 PM  
Blogger Wings said...

i rest my case dear...

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home